Contact & Support

Billing Support & FAQ

Greenlight Networks Ticket Request Form

Our normal business hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM and Saturdays, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM.  If you are reaching us outside our normal business hours, and wish to create a ticket, you can now do so by clicking on the following link and filling out the Greenlight Networks Ticket Request Form.  A representative will then get back to you on the following business day.

Chat is now live!

Have questions about Support, Billing, Sales or Service Availability? We have now made it that much easier to get answers! Click on the green bubble in the right-hand corner of your screen and a Greenlight representative will be with you momentarily.

Underground Construction Agreement Form

Please click on the link below to be directed to our Underground Construction Agreement Form.  Here you will be able to give consent to the burial of Greenlight Networks’ fiber on your premise.

Underground Construction Agreement Form

Update credit card

Please log in to your Greenlight Customer Portal to update your payment information.

How do I view my bill online?

Please log in to your Greenlight Customer Portal to view your monthly bill.

Have a billing question?

Please send an email to with your request. We will respond within 24-48 hours.


Get in touch.


1255 University Ave, Suite 204
Rochester, NY 14607

We are updating our network

To provide our customers with the fastest and most reliable connection possible, we have begun to make many upgrades to our fiber-optic network. These changes will continue to occur over the next several months.

We are Adding More Capacity and Redundancy to the Internet

Over the past few months we’ve more than doubled our capacity to multiple internet connections. This will allow our customers to connect to their favorite sites faster and makes our network less prone to outages. We will continue to add capacity as we add customers.

Equipment Upgrades

We’ve upgraded our core router to manage all our new customers. This allows us to add more connections to other internet providers, and multiple layers of redundancy. Upgrading our router allows us to build more resilient links throughout the network. This has also allowed us to double the capacity of many portions of the the network so we can keep up with all your Netflix binging every weekend!

Customer Service

We’ve more than doubled the size of our team in the past 12 months.  Last year we launched a new billing and customer care platform to help us be more responsive to you. This year we are in the midst of implementing a new order management module to help us grow into new neighborhoods faster. We want to make sure we can provide our customers with the support they need, when they need it.

IP Addressing

You may have heard that the IPv4 numbers are no longer available on the internet. To better explain this, it’s similar to when telephone numbers were exhausted and as a result area codes were split and 10-digit dialing took place in some areas. ARIN, the governing body for internet numbers, has resolved this issue by creating IPv6, which is basically an internet address with many more alpha-numeric symbols so we won’t run out again-at least for a very long time. While we have acquired one trillion, one trillion addresses for IPv6 to hand out to our customers, not all sites on the internet have converted to this new numbering scheme, so the user experience isn’t very good right now. In the meantime, we are implementing Network Address Translation (NAT) to ensure that all our customers can access the internet. We have launched this with several of our customers already, and 99% of applications run just fine. The other 1% can be remedied working with our customer service concierges by moving to a static IP address.

Our team is proud and excited to continue to provide our customers with the highest quality and most up to date Internet service possible!