Greenlight Networks is an ultra-high-speed, broadband service provider, offering residential and small business customers Internet speeds up to a Gigabit per second. Based in Rochester, NY and founded in 2011, the company builds, owns and operates its fiber-optic networks to provide amazingly fast Internet connections to its customers.
We’re building one of the fastest networks in the US so that users can experience the future of broadband. Our customers are passionate about getting the fiber-optic, Gigabit Internet service we provide, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who are just as passionate about providing an amazing customer experience and building an amazingly fast network.
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to join our team!
Greenlight Networks, the ultra-high-speed, broadband service provider, offering residential and small business customers Internet speeds up to a Gigabit per second, is actively recruiting to add a Network Technician to our growing team. This position is an integral part of our network operations team ensuring the highest level of customer experience is exceeded. Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting with outage management and recovery
- Handle customer escalations of a technical nature
- Liaison with engineering team network team to provide maintenance and support optimization opportunities
- Work as a support mechanism for new district cutovers or roll outs
- Oversight of provisioning devices in preparation for home installation
- Monitoring of alarms and record maintenance of maintenance and activities
- Coordination of services with contractors as well as MDU customers
What we are looking for:
- Ideally two years’ experience working in a networking (noc) environment
- Ability to demonstrate thorough knowledge of home network and architecture
- Familiarity with ISP field operations infrastructure
- Understanding of command prompts a plus
- Experience and understanding of network equipment such as routers and switches
- Proficiency with excel and ability to manipulate data
- Database experience helpful
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com and specify Network Technician opening in the subject header.
Our Customer Support Concierges provide a best-in-class experience for our ultra-high-speed, fiber-optic internet customers. This individual will be our customers’ liaison for all aspects of the company’s network and operations, including construction, installation, maintenance, general billing, sales inquiries and service of our fiber-optic network.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responding to inquiries from customers via the phone and installers and providing basic technical assistance and support.
- Troubleshoot customer connectivity issues over the phone and by email.
- Compile and maintain all necessary documentation on customer interactions.
- Providing clear, concise and accurate communication with customers regarding technical issues as well as assisting customers with billing and inbound sales inquiries.
- Working collaboratively as part of a team to ensure team goals and company goals are met and/or exceeded
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- Strong PC hardware and software skills.
- An understanding of home networking
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well with others and independently.
- Ability to succeed in a metrics driven environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small business environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
- Interest in learning all aspects of designing, constructing, and operating a Gigabit, fiber-optic network.
- 2+ years preferred in a customer service and/or technical support role.
- Verified history of punctual and reliable attendance.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience highly preferred
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify Concierge opening in the subject header.