Greenlight Networks Home Installation
Get Ready for Your Service!
To know what to expect during your Greenlight Networks installation, please make sure you have the following ready prior to your appointment:
- Make sure you have a router designed for fiber Internet speeds! You may need to swap out your existing cable router for a router that can handle the fast speeds of fiber Internet. Take the guesswork out of purchasing a router and managing your home Wi-Fi with Greenlight Networks. Learn more about our Total Managed Wi-Fi service.
- Set up your MyGreenlight Customer Portal Account. With a portal account, you can view your bill, opt-in for text messaging to receive notifications on maintenance or outages, view your bill, and contact support.
- Login Information
- Username: Primary email address for your account
- Password: 10-digit phone number
- Login Information
How long does the installation take?
Appointment times will vary depending on the type of installation. For just our fiber Internet service, installations typically take under 1 hour. If you are adding our Total Managed Wi-Fi service, the installation is under 2 hours. This allows our technicians enough time to properly set up your Wi-Fi connection throughout your home.
- Inside Work: Our local technicians will run a line from the outside of your home to the inside of your home.
- ONT (Modem): We will connect the fiber optic line to our ONT (Optical Network Terminal), which converts the optical signal to an ethernet connection.
- Getting Connected: The technician will test your connection to the ONT. If you have Greenlight Networks Total Managed Wi-Fi our team will connect your ONT to the Nokia router we provide and ensure your devices are working properly on Wi-Fi.
*Please note if you are providing your own router, Greenlight Networks will not support you with setup or be able to assist with troubleshooting the device.
Need to change a scheduled appointment?
If you need to change or cancel an installation that’s less than 24 hours from now, connect with us in Chat or call to change your appointment time.
- Day Before: You’ll receive a reminder email and text one day before the appointment.
- Day Of: On the day of the appointment a technician will notify you via text on the way to your place. Be sure someone over the age of 18 is available and can communicate clearly with the technician.
- After: You may be contacted to complete a customer satisfaction survey after your installation appointment is complete.
Feel Free to Reach Out
We’re committed to providing you with exceptional customer service.
Thank you for allowing Greenlight Networks to give you the freedom to work, play, and live without limits.
We value you as a customer and look forward to serving you!