- Do place your router in a central location
- Do place your router in an open place with airflow
- Do try to place your router as high as possible
- Do not place your router by a mirror. Mirrors can bounce a wireless signal so using a device with a mirror between you and the router will cause a degraded signal.
- Do not place your router on or too close to a fish tank. If a signal passes into a fish tank, the inner walls of the tank paired with the reflective water act like mirrors, causing the signal to bounce off of them, trapping the signal inside and degrading the quality of your service.
- Do not place your router on top or too close to your ONT (modem.) Place a foot apart to avoid interference.
Click here for more information on our Router Recommendations